Kontrollrummet

Tips på mellanlurar?

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Eddi

• Elvis
    • Antal inlägg: 13 247
    • Visa profil
    • WideWorld & Friends
Jag har haft ett par Philipslurar i plast till min laptop med hyfsad bas och diskant men nu har de gått sönder f´ör 44:e gången och kontaktlimmet är slut - är det nån som har tips på ett par mellanlurar med hyfsad ljudåtergivning för typ 250 spänn eller så? Clas Ohlson eller Teknikmagasinet eller så men det måste finnas något sånär god bar i dom annars är det liksom värdelöst. Jag hittade några på CO för några år sedan men de gav upp p ena kanalen efter en kort tid - hade tre av dom alla slutade på samma sätt.
Strävar framåt men blickar bakåt för säkerhets skull
: Min nya homezite http://www.wideworld.se

Utloggad Wernborg

• Administrator
  • Johnny Cash
    • Antal inlägg: 8 449
    • Visa profil
  • Soundcloud: Wernborg
AKG K412P. Kostar ca 300 kr. Kanonbra och supersköna på.

Utloggad Eddi

• Elvis
    • Visa profil
    • WideWorld & Friends
Ser sköna ut perfekt tack.

Edit: Tips på inköpsställe? Jag googlade men fick inte upp nåt vettigt.
« Senast ändrad: 08.10.2010, 23:26:09 by Eddi »

Utloggad Wernborg

• Administrator
  • Johnny Cash
    • Antal inlägg: 8 449
    • Visa profil
  • Soundcloud: Wernborg
Ser sköna ut perfekt tack.

Edit: Tips på inköpsställe? Jag googlade men fick inte upp nåt vettigt.

Köpte mina på Media Markt.

Utloggad MaxB

• Elvis
    • Antal inlägg: 16 855
    • Visa profil
    • http://elvshand.shivas.se
  • Soundcloud: gitarr
Philips SHP2500

Minns du att jag tipsat om ett par som jag upptäckte hemma hos Karl, att han också använder?
Finns på Jula för 160-170 kr och det är mina favoritlurar då jag gör musik och mixar. Slutna lurar, tjock extremt lång sladd.

Det jag överraskas av är att jag hör alla ljud skilda från varandra i lurarna att ljudet är klart och tydligt. Kul att läsa i recensionen här nedanför att han gjort samma upptäckt, han hörde i publiken de individuella handklappen från olika människor.

En recension jag hittade: http://www1.uk.shopping.com/Philips-Philips-SHP2500-37-Full-Size-Headphone-w-Volume-Control/incredible-sound-from-budget-headphones/187162/reviews#tabAnchor

PROS Long 20 ft cord, volume control, excellent sound, lightweight, comfortable, low price.
CONS Virtually no external noise isolation, creaky plastic construction.
Recommended it? Yes

The Bottom Line:

These are great headphones for watching TV or listening to music without disturbing others. They're budget priced but have great sound quality. Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
The Philips SHP2500 is a full sized, budget priced headphone. On the packaging, it is labeled as "Stereo TV headphones". It features an extra long 20 ft straight cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control, powerful bass response, and a 3.5mm to 6.3mm adaptor plug.

I purchased this headphone ($20 at Target) primarily for watching TV. Living in a condo with paper thin walls, I have to keep the volume down low if I'm watching a late night movie. But I don't enjoy watching movies as much at low volumes and sometimes can't make out some of the dialogue. With these headphones, I can now enjoy my movies at normal volume levels without disturbing anyone.

I'm no audiophile, so technical specs don't really mean so much to me. But in case anyone is interested:

Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
     Sensitivity: 100 dB
     Impedence: 32 Ohm
     Max power input: 500 mW

The bass response on these headphones is incredible. When watching a DVD, you get the big booming bass that you get when you’re at a movie theater. In fact, I sometimes have to turn down the bass on my stereo receiver’s equalizer. I was amazed at the clarity of the sound from these phones. I can hear nuances in the audio that I’ve never noticed before when just listening through speakers. For example, when the studio audience on a TV show applauds, it’s like I can make out each individual clap. I haven’t limited myself to only using these headphones for TV or movies. I’ve also been using them to listen to my CD collection. I was never really impressed with the sound that came out of the 3” speakers of my CD boombox. It can only be described as hollow and tinny at best. But when I plugged these headphones in, it was like, WOW! Who knew that dinky little boombox was capable of producing such rich, full sound?

These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Even with no padding, the headband does not hurt the top of my head. The tension of the headband is tight enough to keep the headphones on without slipping but not so tight that your head feels like it’s in a vise. I’ve even worn them while doing my Perfect Pushup workout routine and there was absolutely no slipping. The ear cups on these phones are huge so they should accommodate even the largest ears. I have literally worn them for hours and hours straight and have not experienced any pain. I should also add that I do wear glasses, which sometimes adds to the discomfort of wearing full sized headphones, but not so with the SHP2500. My ears do begin to feel warm after a while but they don’t really get sweaty. The padding on the ear cups is covered with a soft breathable fabric.

One of the features that attracted me to the Philips SHP2500 headphone is the extra long cord. I’ve looked at several other headphones that had cord lengths ranging from 9 to 12 ft long. The distance between my TV and couch is about 10 ft. So with those other headphones, I would probably still need to add a headphone extension cord. With the 20 ft cord on the SHP2500, it’s no problem. The freedom of movement that the 20 ft cord allows is a big plus. I can walk from my kitchen, into the dining room and part of my living room without having to take the headphones off. With such a long cord, the in-line volume control comes in very handy. I can easily adjust the volume even if the phones are plugged into a sound source in an adjacent room. The only thing you need to be careful of, with such a long cord, is that it doesn’t get snagged on something, or that you don’t trip over it. It’s happened to me a couple of times. There is no visible strain relief on the cord going into the ear cups. I’m worried that the cord might get pulled out if it’s tugged hard enough but so far that hasn’t happened. The cord is a dual entry cord, meaning there is a separate cord going into the left and right ear cups. I originally would put the headphones on with the cord dangling in front of me. But wearing it that way, the cord would frequently get in the way and it was hard not to trip over it. Then I realized that I could put the headphones on with the cord behind me. I find that the cord is much less of a hassle this way. The only thing is that I have to reach behind me if I need to adjust the volume control.

The headphones are constructed entirely of plastic. While that contributes to it’s light weight, it also makes them look and feel cheap. If I move around a lot while wearing them, I can hear the plastic creaking where the ear cups swivel on the hinges of the headband. It’s not really a big deal when sitting still. The only thing I really wished these headphones did better is isolate outside noise. Considering that these phones completely surround your ears, you’d think they would muffle out some noise. But while wearing them, I can still hear the refrigerator humming and I can still hear the neighbor blasting the volume of their TV.

I would heartily recommend the Philips SHP2500 to anyone for watching TV or listening to music without disturbing others. I would not recommend them for traveling or if you’re in a noisy environment and need to isolate outside noise.
« Senast ändrad: 09.10.2010, 00:26:20 by MaxB »
Jag lever i dået nu och är ingen kändis. Det är min Mini-Magitron - på Google

Utloggad Eddi

• Elvis
    • Visa profil
    • WideWorld & Friends
Jorå jag minns att du berättade om dom men om man bortser från priset då som verkar löjligt lågt så är det mer mixlurar tycker jag och där har jag redan D465 som jag är nöjd med men det låter ju inte helt fel att ha dessa som backup.
Det blir nog en resa till både Mediamarkt och Jula i morgon tror jag.

Utloggad Larsson

• Idol
    • Antal inlägg: 1 169
    • Visa profil
    • Larsson´s Musik
köpte för ett par år sedan ett par AKG-271 lurar, första intrycket var att de var basfattiga men rättvisa
en kompis köpte nyligen ett par AKG-240 & tog med dem hem till mig, och vilken njutning att lyssna i dem
verkligen dag & natt från 271

mina 271 har åkt i backen ett antal gånger kanske de blitt skadade, men googlar man runt på dem så beskrivs de just som  basfattiga men rättvisa
saken är.. även om de räknas som rättvisa så är de inte i närheten av ett substitut att mixa i
det som hörs i monitorerna & lurarna är inte i närheten av varandra

skulle jag köpa lurar idag skulle jag satsa på förskönande & slutna för att inte komma med på inspelningen
fast åandra sidan har jag ingen koll på hur det är att mixa i 30 000kr´s lurar

:)

(edit) just det 240 lurarna har en fet & fyllig bas, och mjuk diskant
och i jämförelse så låter mina 271 skadade... (men dock inte dåliga)
sammanfattningsvis
« Senast ändrad: 09.10.2010, 03:04:44 by Larsson »
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=122284

Utloggad Eddi

• Elvis
    • Visa profil
    • WideWorld & Friends
Jag skrev i tråden nya prylar att jag köpte AKG K416P som alltså är lite slutna lurar men att jag inte var nöjd med krämen (volymen) i dom. Jag nämnde det för MaxB som frågade om det inte fanns någon volym ändrare högst upp eller längst ner och och banne mig visst fanns det en skjutpot mitt i den lilla fyrkantiga plastbiten där snörena går ihop. :rolleyes: Så jag vill revidera min uppfattning om K 416P - dom är bra. Jag fick mina för nedsatt pris 249:- dom har kostat 598:- tror jag att det var kanske finns det ännu sådana på Mediamarkt.