Kontrollrummet

2 stycken Audiophile 2496...? Samtidigt?

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad SvartSaft

• Talang
    • Antal inlägg: 155
    • Visa profil
    • MySpace
Har ett M-adudio 24/96-ljudkort nu som funkar klart tillfredsställande.

Dock - det skulle vara skoj med ytterligare två kanaler, så min småkorkade fråga är; kan jag köpa ytterligare ett, likadant, ljudkort och montera in i datorn tillsammans med det befintliga?

Säkert en korkad fråga, men är det praktiskt att göra så?
- Mer intresserad än begåvad -

- Hemsida: http://rock.gnarp.se -Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/svartsaft -

Utloggad Mikke

• Anti RIAA
  • List-etta
    • Antal inlägg: 669
  • Mac e kul!
    • Visa profil
    • Midnight music
Citat från M-audios sida om ditt ljudkort:

Citera
All Delta cards contain a 36-bit embedded DSP enabling a software-driven patchbay/router for all analog and digital I/O—all with extremely fast throughput for low-latency software monitoring. A single unified control panel provides settings for clock and sample rates, buffer sizes, individual signal levels for every input and output, adjustable +4dBu/-10dBV pad conrols and digital I/O control on up to four installed Delta cards All controls are also easily accessible through most professional audio software applications for seamless integration and operation.

Från Manualen:
Citera
H/W INSTALLED: Up to four Delta series cards may be installed in a PC system
simultaneously (Note: On the Drivers CD, see the “Multi-card Installation” readme file).
This section displays all installed Delta cards including the Audiophile, and allows you to
select which particular card is under the control of the control panel software. To select a
card for configuration, click the radio button to the left of that particular card in the “H/W
Installed” list. Because of a space restriction, the Audiophile appears abbreviated as “AP”
in this list.

/ Mikke
« Senast ändrad: 28.01.2008, 13:29:50 by Mikke »