Kontrollrummet

Författare Ämne: Singer-for hire! Din musik + mina vocals.  (läst 140 gånger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Vocalisten

Singer-for hire! Din musik + mina vocals.
« skrivet: 20.02.2019, 09:34:46 »
Hey Guys!

I am a experienced singer-for-hire guy from Sweden with a broad vocal range at your service, doing michael jackson/the weeknd type of stuff, most comfortable within rnb/pop/house/rock/soul.

Process:
1. You send me the full song (including guiding vocals and lyrics)
2. Within 48h you'll have your first draft at which point you let me know if you need any changes made.
3. If changes have to be made you'll receive the second draft within the next 48h

You are allowed to do whatever you wish with the finished song, no restrictions.

Payment: 1750 SEK/song
20% of total payment is made before I start working on the song and the remaining 80% once the last draft is ready.

Arbetsprov: https://soundcloud.com/todayisvintage/always


Send me a PM if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Vocalisten


Utloggad Eddi

  • Elvis
  • *******
  • Antal inlägg: 12 746
    • Visa profil
    • Harmonisnurran det stora uppslagsverket i det lilla formatet
SV: Singer-for hire! Din musik + mina vocals.
« Svar #1 skrivet: 21.02.2019, 21:03:27 »
Bra röst har du, jag antar att du har erbjudit den till Sveriges kända låtskrivare på nåt sätt. Jag skulle bli förvånad om någon på KR nappar på erbjudandet dock, men lycka till med din gärning :D
Strävar framåt men blickar bakåt för säkerhets skull
Harmonisnurran det stora uppslagsverket i det lilla formatet:
http://www.wideworld.se